Thursday, April 23, 2009

Julianna's birthday party


Ok.. Julianna is now 4 years old and we celebrated her birthday party on Saturday, April 18. Cyndy helped me make the cake and it looked very cute. I decorated the cake table and also put a lot of balloons on the living room where Tinker Bell read stories to the kids. When Tinker Bell arrived, all the kids surrounded her. I was a little disappointed with her looks, she was older than I expected ( I know it is kind of mean). I was so happy with Snow White last birthday that I expected more.
We had 20 kids in my house and Julianna was really enjoying every minute of it. It is very cute how she interact with her friends. She is very bossy and tell them what to do. After opening the presents she told me that she had something to say to all her friends and she thanked them for coming.
Ah.. after the 1st time her friends sang Happy Birthday, she asked them to sing again...she loves being the center of attention

No comments:

Post a Comment