Thursday, April 23, 2009

The beginning

I've been following my friend's blog and I can't help feeling that my kids are missing out. I really want them to have a record of what happened in their life when they were young.

Everyday something fun happens and I am always afraid that the day that they grow up will come and I will forget these wonderful moments. I've tried to keep a scrapbook, but I am so behind that by the time I get to the latest pictures, I will forget what has happened.

The difference between my friends' blog and mine is that she is a writer and she can write very funny and beautiful things. I am not a writer and on the contrary, I am sure that I will misspell a lot of words during my journals.

Julianna and Alessandra, this is for you. I am not really sure if you will appreciate this as much but I will enjoy reliving this amazing period of my life.

1 comment: