Tuesday, August 25, 2009

1st timeout

Today was Alessandra's first timeout.

She decided that it is funny to pull Julianna’s hair.

I told her that it was not nice and she just smiled at me...
the 2nd time, Julianna was lying down and she grabbed a hand full of hair from Julianna ... I yelled at her and said NO ...
... after 1 minute she ran to Julianna and did it again.

Jason picked her up and put her facing the wall ... she stayed there for less than one minute but for me felt like an eternity... she was really upset and came to give me with her bottom lip sticking out as far as possible (how do they learn to do that?), gave me hug and cried for a little bit

This daddy is so mean :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ela está muito fofa, Bia.

    O Gabriel faz a mesma coisa: a gente diz NÃO e ele não obedece. Enfim, temos que ter uma paciência....
    Beijão

    ReplyDelete