Friday, June 5, 2009

"I love you with all my heart"


I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART

This is Julianna's favorite phrase... every day that I drop her at school she says that. Before, she used to say ...I love you at my heart but now she figured it out.

Alessandra's party is going to be on Sunday. It will be very small; only 3 or 4 kids are coming. I did not want to do anything too big (and at this age, she does not have a lot of friends yet). The theme is Ladybug but I am having a hard time finding a bug shaped cake.

We are trying to teach Alessandra (again) to sleep through the night. She was doing great but spending 20 hours on airplanes and airports (each way), as well as the jet lag, our trip to Brazil returned us to square one. After 3 very hard nights of P/U and P/D ( Baby Whisperer) ..she finally went to sleep at 8:30m pm and only woke up at 5am. It was a good stretch but ... "What happened with my morning?!"... I guess we can't have everything :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment