Saturday, May 16, 2009

Brazil


We are in Buzios right now.. The kids are watching a movie and I am relaxing a little bit.
Julianna, Giovanna and Pedro Enrique played the whole time they have been together. It is amazing how well they get along even with the language issue. They slept in the same room last night and were very excited... giggling non-stop whenever I went to check on them.
Julianna is very stabanada (clumsy)...

Alessandra keeps trying to follow them and she thinks that she is a big girl too. She wants to walk everywhere and is only fussy when we try to restrain her. Alessandra smiles so much lately (all the time!). Last night we wanted to go to sleep and she kept laughing at eveything and would not go to sleep. She thought eskimo kisses were hilarious!

Julianna and Pedro spent hours getting shells and getting very dirty with mud right after the shower.

I am very sad that we are leaving so soon... I wish I could spend more time with my sister and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment